Saturday, May 16, 2015
In Historic Downtown Jackson, California on Main Street
Jackson, CA -- Cruise on down to Main Street, Jackson, for Shine, Wine & Dine, Saturday, May 16, 10 am to 3 pm -- a day of wine, art, music and gorgeous vintage cars. Plus, a day of special “car show” discounts at Jackson restaurants – it’s free fun for the whole family in historic Jackson!
The fifth annual Motherlode Cruise car show will take you back in time with 125 vintage cars, from Model Ts to muscle cars. Stroll down Main Street to enjoy blues tunes by The Esquires, fine arts and crafts for sale by local artists and Main Street’s unique shops and eateries.
Wine tasting with popular Amador wineries will be offered in select Main Street shops – wine tasting tickets benefit the Amador Community Foundation.
- Motherlode Cruise Car Show: 10 am – 3 pm, Judging announced at 2 pm.
- Wine tasting in Main Street shops from 12 noon – 3 pm. $10 each, tasting glasses available at JBCA, 148 Main Street. Must be 21 years of age.
- Fine Arts and Crafts: Artists show and sell on Main St, 10 am – 3 pm.
- Dining specials at participating Jackson restaurants – free coupons available at JBCA, 148 Main St.
- Music by The Esquires Chicago Blues Party, on Main Street, 11 am – 2 pm
Artists and wineries interested in participating should call Lucy Hackett, 223-4603, to reserve your spot. If you have a 1975 or older car to enter in the Motherlode Cruise, go to www.VisitJacksonCA.com for details and entry forms. Entries close at 125 cars.
Another free and fun event for Jackson, sponsored by the Jackson Business and Community Assoc. with special thanks to Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort and the Motherlode Cruisers Car Club. For more information contact Jackson Business & Community Assoc., 223- 1263, or visit www.VisitJacksonCA.com
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED.
Thank you to our sponsors !
|Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort |
AAA - Jackson